This week, we shift our discussion to poetry, focusing on the work of Martin Espada. You will upload a PowerPoint in the discussion and in the Dropbox for grading that includes a visual that interprets one of his poems. Choose a poem from the link below:
Your presentation should be a minimum of six slides and may have more depending on the length of the poem. Here is a suggested layout:
- Slide 1: Include the title of the presentation and your name, college name, course name, instructor name, date
- Slide 2: Include a brief bio of the poet.
- Slide 3: Introduce the poem with a link to the poem.
- Slides 4-5: Present the visual you have selected. Give the background on the visual and explain its relevance to the poem.
- Slide 6: Reference list in APA format.
Need help with this paper?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.