This week you will use your Health Promotion Plan (Week 5) to create a patient education brochure. The information in your brochure should target a specific population group for your Healthy People 2030 topic and be organized, accurate, and informative as well as visually appealing using appropriate layout, design, and graphics. Begin by viewing the following video to assist with this assignment: Creating the Patient Education Brochure (Please see the video) https://vimeo.com/683873914/33d3ce8a8f
You will create a 6-panel brochure that will inform and educate your population of interest using the following criteria:
- Create an APA-formatted title page that will come before your brochure. In addition to the APA-required information on this title page, include your target audience and feedback from a member of your target audience. (Note: You will first create your brochure, share it to garner feedback, and then document this feedback on your submission.)
- Review the 3 objectives you listed in your Health Promotion Plan. Utilizing these objectives and the content outlined in your Health Promotion Plan, develop content for your 6-panel brochure.
- Use text, headings, and graphics to convey the content to your target audience for them to achieve the stated objectives.
- Keep in mind the behavioral theory/model in the design and content of your brochure. Provide a reference for this on your reference page.
- When writing your content, use simple and straight-forward language appropriate for your target audience. Proper spelling, grammar, and mechanics are required.
- Include references and in-text citations for your sources. You need a minimum of three scholarly or professional sources. Include APA-formatted references on the back panel of your brochure.
- Please note you will need to share your brochure with a member of your target audience and document their feedback on the title page. For example, “John Doe reviewed the brochure and indicated he had difficulty understanding some of the terms. The terms were modified.” You may not document feedback from a healthcare provider or from a family member.
Here is an example of health promotion brochures:
Here are some resources to help you with patient education.
Need help with use your Health Promotion Plan (Week 5) to create a patient education brochure?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.