Last updated on October 8th, 2023 at 08:19 am
What can we learn from The Symposium, if we apply a Gender Studies or Queer Theoretical framework?
- Begin by introducing the author, the title of the text, and a summary of what you think the overall meaning of the text is.
- Then, as you move into the body of your reader response narrow your focus to the point you found interesting in The Symposium.
- Remember to provide specific evidence from the text; don’t rely on routine responses (i.e. avoid saying or repeating that you found this point interesting without telling me why.
- And when you explain why one or two points are interesting, take your time to develop your ideas.
- Don’t assume your reader will believe you if you just explain why something is interesting in a few words
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.