Whether you live in an urban, suburban, or rural neighborhood, it is likely you have encountered cultures other than your own. For this discussion, you are to choose one such encounter with a restaurant (if you do not go to ethnic restaurants, you can choose a food or clothing store or an entertainment venue. Then in 2 to 3 well-developed paragraphs, you are asked to provide details of that encounter.
For example, if you went to an ethnic restaurant serving foods you do not typically eat at home, you would include the following in your discussion.
- What type of restaurant is it?
- How often do you eat there?
- Why do you go to eat there?
- How are the foods served different from what you would eat at home or in an American-style restaurant?
- What dishes have you tried?
- If more than one, describe the one you enjoyed the most.
- Describe the dish, including the ingredients or spices that you recognized.
- Describe a similar dish your ancestors may have eaten. There are many parallel dishes across cultural cuisines.
- Can someone not from the culture make that dish?
- Could they find similar ingredients in your neighborhood?
- Where could they find the recipe?
- How hard would it be to prepare the dish?
- Would you recommend this type of restaurant? (Why or Why Not)
- To a family member
- To a friend
- To your fellow classmates
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.