Works Cited Page Listing Project 4 Essay 4 Final
- Go back to your timed writing draft of Essay 4 and make any necessary revisions. Add in your additional sources that we worked on in Week 15 to your body paragraphs. Make sure that:
- Your essay follows our Essay Structure requirements. You have an introduction that begins with a hook, provides background information into the issue of banned books and ends with a one sentence thesis that directly answers the prompt questions and makes an argument about whether we should ban books or not.
- Have at least three (but more is okay) body paragraphs that each follow PIE Paragraph structure as discussed in class. There should be two (or more) IEs (two quotes and two explanations).As a reminder, PIE stands for:
- Point: the topic sentence of your body paragraph. It tells the readers the purpose of this paragraph. It is an opinion or sub-claim, not a fact, and it is in your own words.
- Information: This is evidence to prove your Point is correct/valid. This information should come from the articles as either a direct quote or a paraphrase. It should be properly introduced according to the Incorporating Quotes handout.
- Explanation: This is the analysis part of your essay. You tell you reader how or why the piece of information you provided supports the Point.
- A counter argument addressed.
- A conclusion that restates the thesis and gives the essay a sense of finality.
- A Works Cited page listing the sources you used. Here is a Sample Works Cited page.
- That your essay has at least four credible sources.
- Save your file as either a Word or PDF.
- Click the blue “Submit Assignment” button to the top right, and attach your file.
Note: I uploaded a file of how to do this assignment
No Copying no plagiarism