200 300 Word Microsoft Corporation Market Strate
For this assessment, create an abstract, annotated outline, and annotated bibliography. Compile your assessment into a single, well-organized file that includes the following three pieces:
- Abstract: Begin with a 200–300 word preliminary abstract of your capstone project. Remember that an abstract should summarize the main points in your paper, not just introduce it. Your abstract may change as you finalize your project, but for this assessment you should have a well-written draft of your abstract. Refer to the Abstracts document, linked in the Resources, for more information on writing an abstract.
- Annotated Outline: An annotated outline is a document that outlines the main sections your paper will have. Your outline must include an introduction and conclusion and at least four other headings in between. In addition, each of those four headings must have at least two sub-points and one quotation from a source that you might use for support, in full APA format. Refer to the Developing an Annotated Outline document, linked in the Resources, for more information on annotated outlines.
- Annotated Bibliography: An annotated bibliography is a way of collecting a list of sources that you intend to use in your paper and summarizing them. List each source in full APA format, and provide a summary (written in your own words, not a quotation) of 2–4 sentences. Then, for each source explain in an additional 2–4 sentences why the source is important and how you might use it to support your project. You must have at least 10 annotated references, including annotations for all sources that you used in the annotated outline. Refer to the Annotated Bibliography presentation, linked in the Resources, for more information on creating an annotated bibliography.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 10 resources.
- Length of paper: 3–6 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.