Biomechanics in Spinal Manipulation
- Explain a biomechanical concept to your peers and family members to explain how this can either increase/improve performance or decrease injury, or show/explain how a certain way of performing a skill can increase risk for injury.
- You will need to back up your argument using data and facts, not just your opinion.
- For all formats, use facts to support your arguments as it relates to biomechanics.
- Be sure to cite any authors, websites, etc (Didier, 2018) (if using a written format) all information that is not already in your brain and provide a list of references (full journal entry in APA format- at the end of whatever format you use or as an additional attachment).
- Be sure you relate to biomechanical concepts, terms, and research studies