Book review questions
1. Book Title:
3. Publisher, City, Year of Publication.
4. Provide an overview of the book, outlining its main argument and the issues or problems that it addresses. Give a critical view of the extent to which the book achieves these goals. (400 words)
5. What does this book teach the reader about animal behaviour (including the behaviour of human animals)? 200 words
6. What, if any, impact has this book had since its publication? (100 words)
7. If you had to recommend this book to somebody, who would it be? Why? 50 words
8. Conclusion. Please give this book an overall rating between zero and ten, and a 100- word encapsulation of why you gave the book this mark.