Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 07:12 am
This project is an application of knowledge, values, and skills relevant to the management of human service organizations. Your answers should be based on your experiences and observations of management practices in the human service organization where you serve(d) as an intern or employee. You will need a copy of the agency’s organizational chart and the mission and vision statements. Your answers must be supported by content from the textbook and other assigned readings.
Part 1: Agency’s mission and management philosophy. (2 pages)
- State the mission of the agency and describe its management philosophy.
- Insert a copy of your agency’s organizational chart. Delete all names from the chart but leave the job titles and names of departments and programs.
- Examine the organizational chart and describe how the agency uses its formal structure, including its Board of Directors, to achieve its mission.
- Critique the organization’s effectiveness in communicating its mission to stakeholders and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Use content from the text and other reading assignments to support your critique.
Part 2: Management practices (3 pages including organizational chart)
- Describe 2 or 3 management practices used by the organization that reflect “effective management”.
- Describe one (1) ineffective management practice used by the organization and what you would do to improve it.
Part 3: Conclusion (1 page) Include your reflections as noted below.
- Reflect on lessons learned this semester, from theory class as well as from your internship experience, and, on your readiness, to manage a human service organization
- Create an outline for the presentation of the paper.
Developing Human Service Leaders Author: Deborah Harley-McClaskey
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.