Might Fluctuating Currency Exchange Ibs 101 Arizo
- APA or MLA Essay format, include all bibliography and references.
- Include the assignment page as a cover sheet.
- Double space your text. Use Times New Roman Font 12.
- ONLY WORD DOCUMENTS are accepted for this project as TURNITIN cannot evaluate other file formats. (Your score cannot exceed 25% on the originality check, if it does, it will be carefully evaluated.
- Grammar and spelling are part of the grade. Please, use the Writing Center if needed.
- Title:Please, include the name of your country, name of the company and the product you have selected as the title
- Headings: Use headings and subheadings to organize your assignment (review the rubric)
- Introduction and Conclusion: Developed an effective introduction to your research paper. An introduction should set and a thesis statement should be clearly defined. Your introduction should be intriguing and inviting.
- Data Resources: Use only resources that have been validated either by the government, a legitimate industry journal, erudite author, or an educational institution. DO NOT USE THE TEXTBOOK as a reference for this assignment.
- Include resources and references as requested in each assignment – Without proper quotes and references your paper will not be graded
- Every research paper must include 3-4 sources. Internet sources must be peer reviewed and legitimate or they will not be counted as valid.
Requirements: Review the grading rubric for specific scoring criteria.
The Foreign Exchange Market
- Locate a website that provides real time exchange rates
- Find the spot exchange rate for your country’s currency
- Include a one year currency chart showing the monthly movement between the US Dollar and your county’s currency
- If a hotel room rate was $210 USD, in your destination country how much would a US tourist pay for the room in the local currency? How much would he have paid one year ago? What does this suggest about the exchange rate between the US dollar and your countries currency? Is this a good time to travel to your destination country? Why or why not?
- Discuss the one-year currency trend. What direction is your currency moving in relation to the US Dollar. Why is this happening and what do you anticipate for future movement?
- How might fluctuating currency exchange rates specifically effect your business venture? How could your company hedge against future currency risk?
The Impact of the Global Monetary system
- Locate the Global Financial Stability Report for 2017
- Briefly summarize the most current data available for financial stability risk in your destination country.
- Explain the implications of a global monetary system on your currency management and your selected business strategy