Reflection Paper on Lessons from the New Testament
Students will write a 3-4 page reflection paper based on what they have learned about the New Testament, its historical context, and biblical interpretation. The paper should be framed by using the following questions as a guideline:
1) What are the most important things that I have learned about the NT by studying its background? (Be specific
2) How has my view of the NT and how to interpret it expanded/changed as a result of the materials learned in this class
3) What issues were difficult and/or troubling when studying NT backgrounds?
4) Has the material learned in this class challenged my earlier ideas of how to read and study the Bible? If so, how?
5) What are the implications of this class for my life and ministry?
12 Font references from book and the Bible