Last updated on September 26th, 2023 at 03:12 pm
Students will write a 3-4 page Reflection Paper on Lessons from the New Testamenpaper based on what they have learned about the New Testament, its historical context, and biblical interpretation. The paper should be framed by using the following questions as a guideline:
1) What are the most important things that I have learned about the NT by studying its background? (Be specific
2) How has my view of the NT and how to interpret it expanded/changed as a result of the materials learned in this class
3) What issues were difficult and/or troubling when studying NT backgrounds?
4) Has the material learned in this class challenged my earlier ideas of how to read and study the Bible? If so, how?
5) What are the implications of this class for my life and ministry?
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.