Last updated on October 5th, 2023 at 12:39 pm
In the essays for Unit 1, we will study writers who share some kind of valuable message or lesson about life and living successfully. To illustrate this lesson (the thesis), the writers share a personal story to connect with the reader and illustrate the thesis.
- Your mission is to write a narrative essay that shares a vital life lesson and/or discovery that you personally have learned and find valuable for the reader.
- Like the readings in class, your essay should include an excerpt of a personal story to illustrate your point.
- Your essay must also be personable, engaging, clear and thought-provoking.
No citations are required for this essay; however, if you include an excerpt or quote from any of the readings in class, a citation is mandatory!!! Please review MLA format in your text book and cite as necessary correctly.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Eprowriters.com, and its afilliate blog Eprowriters.net, is a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.